1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A question about arcade stick input lingo

Discussion in 'Console' started by Maximus, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

A while back I came across a post in VFDC that explained inputs in number form. Up until now I only used expressions like df and bf and well you get the idea. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has the link to that post. I want to learn to express my inputs in number form instead of df df f p or like bf p.

2. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

It's as simple as looking at your numpad.
    2 = Down
    4 = back
    8 = up
    6 = forward

3. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Thank You. See, I don't just post useless crap. I actaully post for info. But Thanks anyway. Apreaciate it.

4. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know I can be a pain. I'm sorry for canstantly rifling of at you. I just get bothered sometimes with your opinions, but on the flip side, I'll always help you out when ever I can.