1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A question about Kage and the ranking system...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by PS2Gamer311, Mar 24, 2002.

1. PS2Gamer311

PS2Gamer311 New Member

I have that damn blue bunny on my shoulder, and don't know whether it's a special item, a dunce item, or a regular item. When I go to edit and try to get rid of it, it says you can't get rid of dunce items. Anybody know anything about that? Also, i'm stuck on 2nd dan, how do you keep moving up? I've heard different ways, but what really works?

2. SINphul

SINphul Member

The reason you have the bunny is because you failed to recover from throws 15 consecutive times. To get it off, recover (ukemi) from throws 2 x [the number or rounds] or greater times. The cool thing is, you get to keep the bunny afterwards /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

For a detailed breakdown of the ranking system, go to gamefaqs.com. It explains everything.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

There is a ranking guide here on this VERY SITE.

I dunno how people can miss it.

4. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

What do you mean by failure to recover from throws?
    do u mean.. break throw or TR/QR from throws?

5. SINphul

SINphul Member

Recover from throw = Perform a throw-escape