1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

a Question for expert Akira players

Discussion in 'Akira' started by NeoTokyo, May 13, 2002.

1. NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo Active Member

hi guys,

I am stuck in learning Akira. I can do all basic commands but how on earth do players like SHinz or Moonsuk do Byakko Soushouda " down, left, right punch." without crouching or sitting down?

also I can't do mid air combo 5 at trail mode , because shoulderam punch that is no problem but the shoulder ram after that is impossible. I mean the comp does it without a problem, but how can I do the second shoulderram without a crounch or sit down?

any help would be very much appriciated!

2. BMF

BMF Well-Known Member

Press d/f, d/f or d/b,d/b very fast before you enter the comands for any move you need to be crounching for. For example Shrm is d/f,d/f,f+P+K. These moves are called modified. So you are in fact doing a m-shrm, p, m-shrm, m-dbpm in the 5th air combo in trial mode.

3. NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo Active Member

thank you very much man.

it helped me a lot. still the last move on the 5th mid air comba is difficult. time for a joystick :)
    still this new move works great for me.

again thanks very much!