A rumor....

Discussion in 'Console' started by marcel, Feb 26, 2002.

1. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

I would put this in Media but it seems there has been non VF tactics and moves posts recently. I heard from a good friend who lives in the center of Tokyo, Japan that there was a rumor that a special VF4 upgrade and extras disc for the 10th anniversary of VF. It would already have all the extras of the PS2 character edit but it would have a whole new set of extras including a new stage. I don't know for sure but there is still ayear to wonder.

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Soo that 10th VF anniversary disc would be coming out in 2003? anyways if the rumors is true it sounds really sweet!!

3. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I read something similiar to that in a mag (not sure which,though). Suzuki was saying he was going to release another VF4 version or addition before VF5. Sounds cool, but I am still waiting for US PS2 VF4 so, for now, I am not all that excited for the next release.

Now, the release of VF5 is another story. I can not wait for that.

4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Yeah. Anyway I think that it will really be soo cool if it does happen. I didn't get to finish the post but the rest was that there was no mention of taka (it would be cool to see him though) but that there was to be a new stage or 2. I think this will be quite interesting. Time will tell.