1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A rumor....

Discussion in 'Console' started by marcel, Feb 26, 2002.

1. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

I would put this in Media but it seems there has been non VF tactics and moves posts recently. I heard from a good friend who lives in the center of Tokyo, Japan that there was a rumor that a special VF4 upgrade and extras disc for the 10th anniversary of VF. It would already have all the extras of the PS2 character edit but it would have a whole new set of extras including a new stage. I don't know for sure but there is still ayear to wonder.

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Soo that 10th VF anniversary disc would be coming out in 2003? anyways if the rumors is true it sounds really sweet!!

3. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I read something similiar to that in a mag (not sure which,though). Suzuki was saying he was going to release another VF4 version or addition before VF5. Sounds cool, but I am still waiting for US PS2 VF4 so, for now, I am not all that excited for the next release.

Now, the release of VF5 is another story. I can not wait for that.

4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Yeah. Anyway I think that it will really be soo cool if it does happen. I didn't get to finish the post but the rest was that there was no mention of taka (it would be cool to see him though) but that there was to be a new stage or 2. I think this will be quite interesting. Time will tell.