1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A very strange dream...

Discussion in 'General' started by emperorshadox, Nov 25, 2018.

1. emperorshadox

emperorshadox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    emperorshadox
    XBL:
    MasterOshokhai
    I usually don't create threads on VFDC, but I had a super odd dream today that I have to share with you guys.

I was having an afternoon nap (25/11/2018) and I dreamt that I was at a VF5 tournament event that had a pretty sizeable attendance/showing.

The setting was like a huge living room. It looked very cosy.

Both male and female attendees showed up, and everyone lined up at the desk at the front of the room/lounge to register their names and controllers they were using.

I remember I turned up with a control pad (it looked like a red themed XB1 controller and strangely had a wire), and while standing in line I was having conversations with other people about the characters we were using for the tourney.

In the dream, I actually turned up to the event with my Puma (like an actual Puma big cat), and I noticed a lot of the ladies in particular were surprised that the big cat wasn't acting wild or trying to eat them. The guys weren't scared of the puma at all.

Then suddenly I was sitting on the huge couch with other attendees, and the puma was behind us.

The tournament began and I watched the first pair kick off the tourney. Everyone seemed very happy and the atmosphere from this dream was rather positive.

Suddenly, the system crashed (and it was at this point I took note of it being an XBOX 360).

Everyone was like 'Nooooooooooooooooo' and we watched the system reboot itself and check for hard disk failures.

...... This is the last I remember of the dream.

--------------------- Dream end --------------------

Have I totally lost it ?

Myke likes this.
  2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Have you lost it? I'm not so sure. I mean, nothing in your dream seemed like it fell outside the realm of possibility for an actual event, except for the fact that you were accompanied by a Puma!

Ellis and emperorshadox like this.
  3. emperorshadox

emperorshadox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    emperorshadox
    XBL:
    MasterOshokhai
    That's what worries me. It was a long day after all. Now I'm actually considering getting a big cat !

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    If you do, then it'll be a hit with the ladies! Dreams don't lie, right? :)

emperorshadox likes this.