1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A weird Jeffry clip

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Hyun, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

airtrax.x-y.net/tbs.wmv

From a Korean site. I will post how to do this IF I figure out myself. . .

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

is it possibly just a buffered backdash before the XPD, or did you already try that?

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I know it's stating the obvious, but it's just a back dash right after the toe-kick. You have just enough time to back dash and buffer in the qcf+P+G for the splash mountain. Very little margin for error, and remember to buffer in the throw input right after the dash. I've confirmed that it works. Pretty freaky.

4. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

just to let the history buffs know: you could do this in almost every VF. It certainly existed in VF1 and VF2. The timing is as strict and the benefits almost as unobvious.

GE