1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

About character extras...can anyone get tatoos?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Malakai_Kraven, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Malakai_Kraven

Malakai_Kraven New Member

Topic, please. I read about this on GameFaqs...so I need the truth ^_^

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I've seen Akira and Wolf with tatoos... probably others too, but I can't confirm for other characters.
    Jeff should be able to... no shirt... big anchor on his back... <shrug>
    or Golden Nugget .com... sheesh!

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I think I recall reading on a Japanese page that 1P side Vanessa can get a couple (like a crucifix design), as well.

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Well

I know I've seen Akira with a tatoo........

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Akira, wolf, jeff, and vanessa can all get tattoos. On akira you see the sort of modern design that's popular right now, reminds me of vines or something celtic. I think jin in tekken has tattoos like this. wolf also has stylized black or red flames, and I think jeff's are the same. Vanessa gets an ankh (sort of a cross) on her shoulder/upper arm.

Another one you probably wouldn't believe is lion's nosering-to-earring chain.

6. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I just got a tattoo for Van - it's of a butterfly, and only the 1P side can use it. The 2P side gets a new emblem on her uniform, but I haven't checked to see what exactly it is.
    "I~~~~'m your little butterfly~"