1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

About sabaki

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Garion, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Garion

Garion Active Member

Hi! I'm looking for a list of VF4 Evo' sabaki. In particular I'm looking for Goh, Aoi and Jacky's sabaki (I'm quite noob. I hope this is not a stupid question).
    Thanks!!! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

3. Garion

Garion Active Member

Thanks a lot!!! Really /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    It's a great link /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Successful sabaki properties

Sorry to revive an old post, but I figured any information would be better placed under here than in a new thread.

What hit properties do a successful sabaki have? When you successfully parry an opponent's attack and hit them with the attack, is it considered to be an MC hit, mC hit, or regular hit?

5. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Re: Successful sabaki properties

[ QUOTE ]
    Painty_J said:

Sorry to revive an old post, but I figured any information would be better placed under here than in a new thread.

What hit properties do a successful sabaki have? When you successfully parry an opponent's attack and hit them with the attack, is it considered to be an MC hit, mC hit, or regular hit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup, PaintyKun. Sabaki hit is considered as normal hit.

6. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

NOT QUTIE! Because Aoi's [2][3][6]+[P]+[K] will only crumple on sabaki hit! I guess yu could say that sabaki is a normal hit, but can have special properties on sabaki if AM2 wants it to.

7. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

RGR...successful sabakis are usually considered normal hits, as a general rule. OMGWTFBBQKTHXBYELOL for the example with Aoi on there being exceptions to the normal-hit rule though.