1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Active Brad players

Discussion in 'Brad' started by deathsushi, Aug 29, 2008.

1. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

Good god this is sad!

In an effort to at least get a feel for current Brad players, and to see some semblance of activity on our little corner of VFDC, I'm putting a list together of Brad players that I know are currently active. These are people that I have played recently - if you play him, please add your name, if for no other reason than to get some dialog going:

- Myke
    - TonyFamilia (Dr Familia)
    - Blahzie
    - Me (deathsushi)
    - VF3595 (actively?)
    - Unico711
    - ACTIONBASTARD
    - McMystery
    - Seidon (?)

Anyone else? I'm always looking for new Brad players to go against, and find I learn the most in mirror matches. Post if you have played someone that was good, or if you're not mentioned here..

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

that's more than the amount of active eileen players so don't feel too bad.

3. Heartbreak013

Heartbreak013 Well-Known Member

tricky
    calibrated
    heartbreak(me)

thats all i can think of lol

4. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    and fly gamer he used eileen

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

sweeptheleg used to, think he stopped playing though cuz his 360 is bum

6. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

thats cold. u guys turning sushi's who plays brad into a who plays eilein. I hate it when people do stuff like that. Let's get back on track. Shinn_Akira is top of the brad food chain. I don't know how active he is right now cause he's always playing soul caliber 4, but i still think we need to leave him on the list. And yeah, vf5395 is active and has a pretty good brad. It's hard to say how good, but seemed better than most. I have trouble playing peoples subs. I think it would be courtesy to let someone know u are inviting them to player matches NOT against their main. Or i show up and i'm like. Ok, brad huh. If ur gonna work on brad, i'm gonna work on playing only with pp mixup. Or see everwhere i can mix in up kg, or some other nonsense. But still, even when i tried to hunker down his brad was strong. Hard to say tho how he'll play against other characters tho.

7. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    lol i got killed by punishing soul while using brad

8. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    I've used Brad as my main since Evo, but I am not active online if that's what you mean.

9. ACTIONBASTARD

ACTIONBASTARD Well-Known Member

I might have Live back up by late September. Anyone in the LA area can holla atcha boy for offline tho

EDIT: BERFDAY

10. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
    I use Brad as my 2nd character.

11. Blackula

Blackula Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blackula1981
    XBL:
    BlackulaReturns
    Brad is my primary.

12. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

I use Brad also and a lot of people absorbed ass whuppings from me and still won't mention my Brad lol! he became My main. I knew he became my main when i started playing more wih him in rank than Jacky so thats when i knew it was a wrap.

13. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    I use Brad mainly. I'm average at best though, since I don't play all that often and don't put that much time into it. Just PM or friend request me if you want to get some matches going one day.

14. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Oh shit! Brad's your main now??? That's wasup /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif
    Looking forward to seeing some of your Brad ass whuppings firsthand.
    Ain't nothing prettier than seeing a good Brad player whupping ass, even if it's mine X)

15. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Im trying though. He just feels so flexible in the aspect of slipping.I can't use him then go back to jacky in the same hour.It will throw me off terribly (You witnessed this first hand lol!) and i will get frustrated because i will forget Jacky is not Brad.

16. Sidna7

Sidna7 Well-Known Member

I also for some reason don't usually get agitated when I get whopped by a good Brad...I have a lot of trouble with him cause I don't know when to attack; but his weaving, strikes and sounds are just so coo and smooth that when you get your ass handed to you, you are like "damn that was pretty cool...respect".
    In contrast to Jacky's dreaded "YEAH!" moves, which feel like somebody is multi-pocking you in the forehead.

17. biggz316

biggz316 Well-Known Member

Brad seems to get better in every installment...esp. after seeing him in that Pepsi tournament shit...I haven’t seen any video of anyone doing that counter low kick...you know the one when he jumps back pounds his fist and says "c’mon" or is it "bring it on "something like that...That’s like my finisher with Brad....weird that his voice completely changes doe.. Anyways Brad is the shit

18. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

This is good to see so many active Brad players! Going to keep my eyes out for you guys next time I'm online. In that same vein, anyone playing Brad that sees me online, join my game or issue a challenge - I always learn more whenever I play fellow Brad's. Let's spar it up!

19. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Brads + 1
    But I'm on PS3 so don't bother looking for a Vortigar GT. It is my PSN though.

biggz316:
    They changed Brad's voice actor from 4 to 5. Yet for some reason they kept the "bring it on" soundbite from the previous actor for that move. "Checkmate" is still the old one as well I believe. I loved the end pose he used to have with that one.

That and "Sting like a bee, bite like a tiger"

20. Sharp7

Sharp7 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Sharp J7
    WHATT THE HELL MANNN
    deathsushi why aren't i on that list :*(

iv beaten you plenty of times :((((
    (and im still getting better and better lol)

btw i abuse brads sway back alot lol
    i think im the only brad that does...

(prob cause using his low kick sway back kick is maddd damage inefficient.. but god damn its just way to fun and cool lol)

and i just beat blazhie in a ranked match... although he beat me in the rematch barely lol...

oh and i love mirror matches... its like truely fair game lol...
    instead of losing because the opponent uses some bizarre move u didnt no the other character had....you win/lose through sheer skill alone :)!
    equal playing fields baby!!!

btw i also noticed his voice completely changes. i kinda like his voice when he says it though lol