1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ad dishes out some lion

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by adamYUKI, Aug 1, 2002.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
  2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I thought Adam's Lion was nice. I liked the way he used the hop-away and [3][3],[6]+[P] in his game in those movies.

Looking forward to seeing what more surprises he has with his Lion at NY/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

-Chanchai

3. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Wow!

...so that's what the US version looks like. /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif That, and the matches were fun.

I must say, I still like hearing the original sounds... it's possible to lower the BGM volume down to zero, thus allowing you to just add the music track rather than replacing the whole audio. Standard practice for match and combo movie makers such as myself. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

4. SpaceRain

SpaceRain New Member

But speaking of the music track, I really like those two songs. Can anyone tell me what they are?

SpaceRain

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

The first song is Ayumi Hamasaki - Fly High. The second is Beyonce Knowles - "Hey Goldmember".

6. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

I think solid music, is starting to become an american staple for VF vids.

7. SpaceRain

SpaceRain New Member

Thank you very much.

SpaceRain

8. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

only thing i dont get is the gay way too epic trance in gaming vids. the music is supposed to be happy sounding, and some guy is getting his teeth smashed in..... /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

9. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Hey gaishou, how about doing a vid of two people fighting in the aquarium stage and putting in a breakbeat version of under the water by brother brown? Wouldn't that kick ass or what?

AdamYuki/CrewNYC, nice clip. Very good games for the both of you. Can't wait to see you guys play in person. thanks for sharing.

10. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i dunno. i havent heard that mix. i mostly listen to tech house. some breaks, but i'm very partial to what i listen to/spin........very selective etc..... sounds interesting though.....

11. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Well said. My decks have been collecting dust for a while now, as I live w/ my girlie, and the neighbors always bitch as well. I'm still picky about what I listen to. Generally, I need ear plugs, as Ayumi Hamasaki and the likes are all over the radio.

12. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

hehe, at least Utada Hikaru has some US influence in her music.

13. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Wow,nice stuff adamYUKI.I really like the style too. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif