1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Adio

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jeffahn, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

Damn those godforsaken loose joysticks.

VF4, to me, is FMM revisited. Feels all gooey. Like the way the dolphin imitates the fighters.

Will post more when I'm awake.

Adios

ETM

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Hah! good to hear from you. Believe it or not but I never played FMM. But I had VF so I know what you mean (I used Grace who was basically Sarah's clone). I like the new engine, It's faster and Sarah is in her element with all the emphisis on floating LOL. Still, I see your point. A couple of months and VF3 will be a distant memory. Practice makes perfect etc. I'll be back at Bayswater next weekend. So if you want a game I'll see you then.

Adio.

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Jesus! I must be tired too, When I said "VF" I meant "FV" as in Fighting Vipers. Sheesh.

Adio.

4. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Grace is not Sarah's clone, though she uses her legs as oft as Sarah. BTW, her five sweeps d+K+G,K,K,K,K is so cool! And effective!

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I know that, but you know what I mean? Her style is based on quick kick combos. Like Sarah. In FV, Grace is her closest counterpart and that was why I used her.

Adio.

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

well, on the FV side of things.... if you want some quick kick combos, try Tokio.

-Chanchai

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

No no, I Never liked him. Besides, he's more like Lau IMO. Grace was my girl.

Adio.