1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Admin question

Discussion in 'General' started by Llanfair, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Just curious as to what happened to the little arrows that existed in the previous version of versus city. I used to use the up arrow consistently to return to the 'message list' view of versus city....are these functions removed?

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

woops

Never mind - Index does what I want...don't mind me...hehe..

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: woops

and just in case anyone else is wondering..

The arrows (which I always use too) are still there, it's just that the graphic for them changed from the yellow buttons to the flat black image. The navigation arrows are also accompanied by text.

4. CIN

CIN Well-Known Member

HAHA!! I also thought the arrows where gone. They are there but since they are black they are not very visible. Maybe if you change the background color to more bright or change the color of the arowws they will become visible again. ;)

CIN

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

the arrows are highlighted in bright red on mac ie5. the background color in the text fields and buttons is bright green. but you know this, already...

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

HAHA!! I also thought the arrows where gone. They are there but since they are black they are not very visible. Maybe if you change the background color to more bright or change the color of the arowws they will become visible again. ;)

<hr></blockquote>

OK I've changed the colour of the arrows from black to white which seems to do the trick. I've also fixed some problems people were having with the stylesheet colour scheme, so let me know if you still see some odd looking colours about.

7. CIN

CIN Well-Known Member

Great. Now the arrows came to heaven from hell. :)

CIN