1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Administrative Stuff

Discussion in 'News' started by ice-9, May 1, 2001.

By ice-9 on May 1, 2001 at 4:36 PM
  1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

As most of you know, VFDC is supposed to move servers. We have something going down that promises to be very exciting, but it's not quite ready yet. This pretty much means we are on tenterhooks with our lame duck host since our contract with them expired, oh, last month. And so, out of courtesy I have pulled down the character-specific movies offline. This way we can also put up newer stuff. If you want those old movies, e-mail me and maybe I can ICQ it or something. Sorry for the inconvenience folks, but hopefully the move will happen soon and space and bandwidth shouldn't be a problem then.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by ice-9, May 1, 2001.