1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced Techniques

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by SephirothKen, Apr 22, 2007.

1. comoesa2

comoesa2 Well-Known Member

Why would someone do that they must have no life......

2. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Yo! This is ohsu_akira. Gee, lately I've been hanging out at Fred's house and I gotta tell you he is a REALLY GOOD DANCER. You should see this man move. The shit he's doing I'm gonna videotape and send to Sega so they can motion capture his moves and give them to all the vf characters. What's more, Fred's agreed to gain and lose weight as needed and undergo rigourous theraputic forced physical contortion to achieve the requisite stature of more than half the cast. Being a natural Akira shaped Jeffry this will pose some problems. I can tell you he won't be filling Eileen's shoes--though from the sounds around here, he clearly relishes an opportunity to fit large parts of his mass in rather constricted areas. Did I tell you he can dance? And his Akira has me rethinking the game, has me rethinking life. His Akira made me realize my mortality this morning after my second bowl of Wheaties. That's right, me, Ohsu_Akira ate TWO bowls of Wheaties and Fred's akira made me feel the tug of the grim reaper. Then he started to dance and I was on a rocketship. Way way up into the cosmos I flew and then out of my ship and out of my body and out of my mind to see, for once, all of creations beauty all around me. Hot shit.

3. Garbage

Garbage Well-Known Member

Hi guys, this is Tiger Woods, I've decided to transfer my considerable talent on the putting range to the combat videogame field. I fully expect to have my style copied within one month of plugging in my joystick.

<raises middle finger>

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Don't forget... His Nike joystick!

5. magnificent1

magnificent1 Member

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Wow /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
    What a loser. No, wait, I take that back, what a fucking loser!
    Who the hell does that?! Taking credit for someone else's work /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
    This guy should be nominated for this year's biggest perpetrator on VFDC.

Hey, FakeSephirothKen, when you finally mustard up the courage to end your miserable existence, make sure you do it slow and painfully. Goober!

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Not surprised. The more VFers the better though (well, not everyone believes that, but I do).