1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

After High King/Emperor?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Lion_210, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Lion_210

Lion_210 Member

I heard a rumor on some website that there are many many more ranks after emperor and high king?!?!?! Is this true?

2. Liquid_Phyre

Liquid_Phyre Member

Not to my knowledge..

But I'm not too reliable.

3. skuall

skuall Member

i dont think so.
    but i wish there were better names, "high king" above "emperor" is just not right.

4. Liquid_Phyre

Liquid_Phyre Member

well the ranks keep the oriental theme kinda ( dont mind my spelling ) Like what do you want? Jacky the Terminator?

I think the ranks fit the characters and the game quite well.

5. Lion_210

Lion_210 Member

lol, terminator

6. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

Tsk tsk tsk, can't u see that rankings don't matter??? you can be a 10th kyu and fight like a high king, or be an emporer and fight like a 10th kyu! WHY, just WHY does the CPU get stronger, and you don't get shit?!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="blue"> </font color> That can't be true.I beat the whole game with everyone and i never got to another rank.

8. NewB_4_Life

NewB_4_Life Active Member

Zero what the hell are you talking about. How do you beat the whole game without improving in rank? I must be misunderstanding you. And you Kage, shut up. I already told you. Some of us actually do need the ranking to keep the game going interesting for us and to let us know that we are actually improving. Like me. It's not your thing, I see that. But it is important to some of us. And you do get something when you rank up...a new title, a few coutriments and a nice warm fuzzy feeling of pride.. So again, on behalf of those of us who like the rankings SHUT UP!!

9. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I agree with the Newbie!!!! But now I'm pretty bored with the game now /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif