1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

AI training

Discussion in 'Console' started by havok, Mar 11, 2002.

1. havok

havok New Member

Question about AI: First of all, how does it work? And then- how to train it? How do I teach him in sparring mode (should he repeat the moves), and how to do it in kumite: what is with the play question- how should I answer it (is it about the move that he did lastly or all the time since the previous one or maybe my request to do it again or maybe it's the answer tied with + and - signs- what do they do anyway; and should I press x or o any time I do like or not like the move)? And why does he sometimes look at me when I press the buttons?! What is the best way to teach AI?

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

use the search button and look for AI.. you'll find the answers...