1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ain't it funny...?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Curunir, May 2, 2002.

1. Curunir

Curunir New Member

I was playin in kumite yesterday night with Lei. At some point, i match up against this 'guy' using Kage.
    The bstrd already kicked my butt a couple of times. Besides, he's a 10th dan while i'm a lowly 7th dan (just got the game on friday, 'm a nub).
    So the fight starts, and, as expected, he spanks me in the first round.
    I'm sure u will all agree that this was a good time for a refreshment. So i quickly grab a beer from the cooler i had conveniently placed right next to my sofa, and i take a sip.
    And right then, the second round starts. So, sompletly crazed, i put my open beer on top the cooler in a hurry. But the cooler is kinda wet, and the beer starts sliding toward its edge, threatening my carpet in a most fatal fashion.
    So i prevent it from sliding down n fallin with 4 fingers of my right hand.
    Meanwhile, the match was taking place. My body is twisted so that my right hand prevents the beer from falling, and i'm playin the game with my left hand and right thumb, half watching tv, half watching my beer.
    The match was over only 10 secs after it started. And without thinking about what i was doing, i scored a perfect against this 'guy'.
    I should drink more beer while playin, don't u think? ^_^

2. LordDecay

LordDecay Member

Funny stuff.

3. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Only if you play shun LOL, Very discriptive thanx for sharing. later.