1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Akira and Shun

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Vicks Biru, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Hi! I need some help!

I haven't used this in ages. Mainly becos I'm too lazy to log in. I was Anonymous for the Monk post and the Kter Models one anyways.

The last part, the Tetsukanzou, requires a b,f,f+P. But I can't do it fast enough to link d/f+K+G, f+P to it. Is there any trick? I don't really use Akira but I'd like to know how too. By the way Kuhn in FV2 has the DLC too, and all you need is
    K+G, P, f+P+K. Simplified.

For Shun, he has this move d/f+P, P+K, K. I can't link the first move to the P+K, K! I use the normal DC controller - could this be the cause? Am I too slow?

<font color=orange>Imagine losing to this bozo...</font color=orange>

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

to link the p+k after the d/f+p, shun must have a certain amount of drunken points (8). do it pretty much immediately after the d/f+p and it should work.

DLC on the DC pad is quite hard - buy an arcade stick if you can. remember that the buttons only have to be tapped - i used to press the buttons too quickly and too firmly for the DLC. training mode can help you to see if you are pressing the buttons correctly. looking at the stick whilst performing the DLC helped me too.

3. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! But I'm too poor to buy an arcade stick...but I'll try your method nonetheless.

<font color=orange>Imagine losing to this bozo...</font color=orange>

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

As far as DLC goes, it's been said before... the "trick" ;) is to do f+P,b as one motion. So here's the whole sequence:
    1/ df+K+G
    2/ f+P,b
    3/ f,f+P+K
    Just tap those is quick, steady rhythm. Perfectly possible on a pad.