Akira & Aoi's kickflip reversals? Lion's dodges?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Kingman3, Oct 10, 2001.

1. Kingman3

Kingman3 Member

Hey, this is my first post on this board, but I have been playing TB for awhile and would like to know of these changes made to VF4 (I'm getting it on PS2; no arcades here in Kansas City have it) Anyway, two questions:

1)I didn't see Akira and Aoi's kickflip reversals on the movelist. Have they been removed? Because I LOVED catching scrubby Jacky players with it.

2)Since E'ing has been removed (damn you, AM2), how do you now do Lion's special dodges?

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

1: it can be reversed now with d/b+P+K, like all mid attacks.

2: hrm, good question. Maybe tap u/f or u/b?

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

2)Since E'ing has been removed (damn you, AM2), how do you now do Lion's special dodges?

uf+P+K+G, ub+P+K+G

[​IMG]

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Lion's special dodges are still there, check the movelist.

<font color=orange>I probably hate you.</font color=orange> /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

5. Kingman3

Kingman3 Member

Thank you. Now I just have to wait here with TB until 3/15.

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Lion's uf+E in VF3 and tb had the property of first going toward the opponent's front knee, and then the opposite afterwards if you did it twice in a row.

However, at least in the VF4 test, and I assume this goes for VF4, you can control the direction in which Lion does his uf+E special dodge. Respectively, uf+P+K+G is into screen, df+P+K+G is out of screen. I like this control over the forward special dodge/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai