1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Akira combo question?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by King_Kong, Feb 5, 2002.

1. King_Kong

King_Kong Member

Hi, i had DL some movie of shinz. This what i saw...
    First he do F F F+P then when i hit he do d/f d/f B~F + P.... i try so many time and it never work for me... is there other way to do it or i'm do it too slow? Can anyone do that combo? if you can reply here.

thanks

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

you may be too slow.
    Try doing d/f, D/F faster. Or hold the second D/F until you're POSITIVE akira is crouching before trying b,f+P.

Also if you end up with a f+P elbow instead of the *b,f+P double palm, make sure you go d/f, D/F (put stick at neutral/center), then b,f+P

3. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Try f, f, f+P, d/b, d/b, b, f+P.
    Keep in mind its more practical to invert modified moves if you have 2 of them in a row -> d/f,d/f,f+P+K,d/b,d/b,b,f+P
    or m-snglplm-m-dblplm or m-dblplm-m-dblplm ( those last 4 become combos if there's a wall hit in between them).

4. King_Kong

King_Kong Member

Thanks... and yes most of the time i end up with F+P, not B~F+P thanks a lot guys

5. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

4 alternative,
    fff+P>Fujin(d+K+G)(f+K)(b,f+P)
    fff+P>b,f,f+P+K
    fff+P>shrm.
    Even good players screw Dlpm.

6. Legend

Legend Active Member

I managed to do a

f f f + p, d/b+p,b~f+p I think it takes 63 points