1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

akira`s knee

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by 40i4, Dec 2, 2000.

1. 40i4

40i4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mrxliiv
    XBL:
    xliiv360
    Thanks for answer but i still can`t
    1)i use dcpad.
    2)what`s f+k and how i must to do
    3)i use dece and i`d like to join to chat sever which i
    could to talk with other vf gamers. what i must to do?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Well, first of all, I don't know if Akira's knee is worth doing on a gamepad... If it causes you to alter the way you hold the pad, then I personally don't think the benefits are worth the potential troubles. Maybe I'm just blowing smoke...

Don't know exactly what you are talking about on #2.

To get into the #vfhome on EFnet is simple. I guess dece is an IRC client? Well, if you don't have an IRC client, go get one. Then join an EFnet server. Once you are in an EFnet server, the channel is #vfhome.

#vfhome is often idle ground. You won't hear as much chatting in there, but who knows. Introduce yourself, be respectful, and hope somebody is looking at the #vfhome window in their IRC application around that time.

If you end up being really lost, you can go ahead and private message me. I'm no expert, but I can try to help; just try to ask reasonable questions/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Another player from Poland eh?

Another VF player from Poland eh?

Well, I won't disclose who else may be in your area (if there are in fact others around here from your area). But it is neat to see members from US, Canada, Europe, Australia, China, Singapore around here. At least to me.

Woohoo, a Quake player as well (though we best leave Quake discussions to email as I get way too into them even on this message board, and I don't know how appropriate that is).

P.S. Does Sweden still have those Quake 1 powerhouse players? I remember back in the old days they had some awesome players for the original Quake. BTW, I'm a Q2 player who really likes Q1.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: akira`s knee (in polish)

- na zadnego chata, i tak wszyscy mowia tam po angielsku, a twoj angielski raczej nie rzadzi :)
    - napisz na glc@poland.com, to pogadamy wiecej i moge ci jakies rzeczy wytlumaczyc jesli chodzi o VF

5. 124

124 Well-Known Member

My brother used to press on guard[/size] then quick release and then kick [/size]

He accomplishes it most of the time, but sometimes it isn't.

6. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin

A lot of people used to do it that way... Why did you revive a 10 year old thread again? [​IMG]

7. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Woooow, 10 years since the last post! That's gotta some sort of a record. Maybe that's what 1234 was aiming to do, break some sort of record.
    I think he/she has got the record so far for most old threads revived in the shortest time ever.

8. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Myke, please give out the trophy we've been holding on to for all this time. The chosen one has made himself known.

9. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC

Just think, 124 was three years old when this thread was started.

10. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

LoL~
    Do we have VFDC trophy??

11. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

um 124, did you notice that you replied to a topic that is 10 years old? i actually hope that you didn't because if you did this on purpose...then wow. xD bad 124, bad. please re-read the last PM i sent you and note what i said about reviving old posts. [​IMG]

12. bingalaszatanu

bingalaszatanu Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pai~Chun likes this.
  13. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Oh! SO SORRY! I did'nt noticed it!!!! My goodness! LOL!!!!