akira VS pai combo!!! 105 points!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by takira, Apr 4, 2002.

1. takira

takira Well-Known Member

Im not sure if u guys know this
    just figured it out or maybe Im so left behind ! oh well no harm posting it again :p

b,df + P+G ==> f,f,f + P ==> hold F + P ==> shldram ==> dblpalm about 105 damage!!

2. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

wow, that is a nice combo; i'm pretty sure the SDE after the RBC isn't guarenteed though, and if you RBC them into the wall, of course they can struggle even sooner.

3. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Actually, change the first move to f,b P+G, d|u p+k and then do the rest. That's a little harder for the opponent to escape... and it works just on the girls.

I've been trying to pull this combo off, but I can't do the shrm -> dbpalm fast enough even though I hit with the dbpm (QR/TR able).

4. takira

takira Well-Known Member

you mean the dashing elbow canbe escaped after body cheek throw?!
    I thought its a combo! since it cant be blocked nor strugled!
    & i didnt do it with wall
    f,b P+G is blockable if u move in the direction he is evading to!
    /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

dashing elbow after b, d/f+p+g is not confirmed. I don't think anything after that throw is confirmed.

6. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

try this; play against a friend, and try to do RBC-->SDE. have him struggle like mad once the throw starts, then immediately run away when he recovers(dodging might also work).

yeah, f,b+P+G,u/d+P+K is blockable, but once the P+K hits, the rest of the combo is pretty much guarenteed.

7. takira

takira Well-Known Member

oh! ill try that!
    thought u cant struggle that! if the timing was perfect!
    guess it would only work after f,b P+G
    thanx for the info

is there away to make ur ur dummy in training mode to struggle?!