1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

akira VS pai combo!!! 105 points!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by takira, Apr 4, 2002.

1. takira

takira Well-Known Member

Im not sure if u guys know this
    just figured it out or maybe Im so left behind ! oh well no harm posting it again :p

b,df + P+G ==> f,f,f + P ==> hold F + P ==> shldram ==> dblpalm about 105 damage!!

2. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

wow, that is a nice combo; i'm pretty sure the SDE after the RBC isn't guarenteed though, and if you RBC them into the wall, of course they can struggle even sooner.

3. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Actually, change the first move to f,b P+G, d|u p+k and then do the rest. That's a little harder for the opponent to escape... and it works just on the girls.

I've been trying to pull this combo off, but I can't do the shrm -> dbpalm fast enough even though I hit with the dbpm (QR/TR able).

4. takira

takira Well-Known Member

you mean the dashing elbow canbe escaped after body cheek throw?!
    I thought its a combo! since it cant be blocked nor strugled!
    & i didnt do it with wall
    f,b P+G is blockable if u move in the direction he is evading to!
    /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

dashing elbow after b, d/f+p+g is not confirmed. I don't think anything after that throw is confirmed.

6. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

try this; play against a friend, and try to do RBC-->SDE. have him struggle like mad once the throw starts, then immediately run away when he recovers(dodging might also work).

yeah, f,b+P+G,u/d+P+K is blockable, but once the P+K hits, the rest of the combo is pretty much guarenteed.

7. takira

takira Well-Known Member

oh! ill try that!
    thought u cant struggle that! if the timing was perfect!
    guess it would only work after f,b P+G
    thanx for the info

is there away to make ur ur dummy in training mode to struggle?!