1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

akira vs taka

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by uk_kid, Mar 3, 2001.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

akira vs taka

what do you guys do in terms of DLC-replacing combos on taka? stuff after b,d/f+p+g, etc.
    any general tips about akira vs taka would be nice too.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: akira vs taka

well, i just gave u a "couple" of combos u can do after that on irc, as you know.

:p

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>
    fuck spelling!

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

P -> b,f+P+K does the trick nicely. Takes very good damage and quite reliable on flat ground.

ice-9

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

i will assume you mean after SJK

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Any time the P hits Taka in the air, the b,f+P+K has a great chance of hitting OTB.

ice-9

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

yeh, sorry; another misunderstanding on my part. i mentioned SJK because i thought you were talking about: ST, SJK, (d+)p, b,f+p+k.

btw, thanks to piccolo for some very cool akira combos i hadn't seen before.