1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Akira Wall Throw/Jump

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akira2001, Dec 3, 2001.

1. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I read on a FAQ about a wall jump (f+P+K+G) for Akira and other characters. Can anyone explain what it is and how it is to be done? Should Akira's back or front face the wall or should it be to his side?
    Also, after doing his d\f+P+G throw you can DLC, but does this hit only off the bounce or before the opponent hits the ground?
    Thanks for any advice!!

2. alexchin

alexchin Member

For the first question, Akira need to be facing the wall, with opponent at his back. Tap joystick towards the wall(not opponent) and press three buttons.
    I used Pai and Kage mainly, theirs f+p+k+g looks like a lick-off-the-wall-and-attack kind of thing. Kind of slow... Just for style? This I guess should be more useful for characther with nice TA attack. Back near wall -> TA attack -> f+p+k+g...