1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Akira Yukii, You're a FUCKIN' GAYASS.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by BlueFlash, Aug 15, 2001.

1. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

Akira Yukii, You're a FUCKIN' GAYASS.

STOP BEING AN ANNOYING ASS BITCH. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT 'DYNAMIC' SHIT IS NEEDED IN VF? I BELIEVE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE, FROM READING THE VARIOUS POSTS, APPRECIATE VF FOR GETTING TO THE POINT, THAT IS, IT'S ALL ABOUT FIGHTING, 3D FIGHTING THAT IS. STOP BEING A GREEDY ASS WITH YOUR REQUESTS, CUZ YOU'RE NOT GONNA HAVE ALL THAT YANG WITHOUT LOSING YIN IN RETURN. ARE THERE MODERATORS IN THIS FORUM? PLEASE REMOVE Z'S WACK SHIT POSTS. THEY'RE ANNOYING ME, AS I CAN SEE, THEY ANNOY OTHERS AS WELL. THIS IS strictly AN opinion.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BlueFlash on 08/15/01 11:47 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Akira Yukii, You're a FUCKIN' GAYASS.

Jeesus Christ, enough as it is. Look in the mirror for God's sake. And Akira Yukii IS registered. Go send a private message if you have to, fuck.

3. Akira Yukii

Akira Yukii Active Member

Re: Akira Yukii, You're a FUCKIN' GAYASS.

Right on.

-Z'

"In fighting games, it's always better to fight defensively. This allows taking advantage of jump ins with a nice fulfilling uppercut special."