1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

AKIRA's powerful combo

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by newuser, Feb 19, 2002.

1. newuser

newuser Member

today i try this combo
    knee=>p=>336p+k=>3k+g6p466p+k
    cool and strong.

2. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Shrm>P(G)>d+P>DLC for RO.
    Shrm,P,Shrm,BC for Best damage.
    Applied for mid class.

3. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

newuser,

I just started playing Akira and do not know many combos myself. Only the ones I see others doing.
    Does the whole combo hit or can opponent TR? either way it prolly looks cool. I will give it a shot if I can ever incorporate that damn knee into my game well enough.
    Lately, I usually use ShRm, P, ShRm, BC (pretty easy and does good damage).
    I have trouble with Shrm, P, ShRm, m-DblPalm, but if you can get it, that is a badass combo with lots of damage . Thanks for the idea.

4. LAU Abuser

When fighting CPU's light weights, do a d/b+P+G or b,d+P+G n start Shrm>P>Shrm>dlpm. The shrm hits with MC and allows dlpm to finish wif. After such P+Gs, CPU always recover with an attack and thus MC takes place.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yikes! the shoulder ram combo involves some serious CDing! what's the damage rate?

6. newuser

newuser Member

the whole combo can hit lion, lei and lighter....
    i think knee ,p, shrm, dblpalm is easier .because knee has better float time for begin...
    if vs heavy ,i use knee, p, p, dbpalm

7. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

newuser, does the same work ending with AS3? Or, how about starting with yoho or ShRm?

Just curious.

8. newuser

newuser Member

the combo can't start with shRm or 33P.
    if you use knee, you can get higher float...
    if the combo end with AS3, it can be TRed

9. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

sounds pretty crazy, gotta try it out sometime./versus/images/icons/wink.gif

10. LAU Abuser

I haven't got any stats for that yet. However, after you execute> f,b+P+G,d or u>P+K, CPU usually recovers with a back attack (low kick that foot crumbles:Kage and company). Guess thats the most fasinating MC and when Shrm intercepts that, you bet they float very high. Even Wolf and Jeff allows you to do shrm>P(P,K,G cancel)>shrm, BC.