1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Akira's white Sanskrit symbol?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Mysterio, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

I've seen this in alot of movies, but I haven't got it.. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    And I've got all the other items except Dojo sign, mission 29, 30, and I badly want this one.. How?!! /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I guess it's not just equiping the silver outfit somewhere ? If it is, plz, flame me /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    It might be that it's only availble @ the arcade / ver. A ?

2. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

I didn't quite catch that question but wtv item you're trying to find, Myke's item FAQ can help you out, use search.

3. Mysterio

ok.. Akira's got a white Sanskrit Symbol which i want.
    I have all items, and it's not listed in the item FAQ.
    I've seen it loads of times in movies from Japan, and wonder how i can get it! /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. EUROTRASH

EUROTRASH Well-Known Member

You have to win over this guy "dieplz" and you know that aint gonna happen /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    If you see an item in the arcade that's not shown in the FAQ, then it's simply not available on the PS2.

6. Mysterio

aight, thnx man /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif