1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Alternate commands for b,d/f | f,d/b | d/b,f motions

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Dandy_J, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

[4][3]/[6][1]/[1][6] motions got you down? Try this.

[4][3]/[6][1] moves such as Aoi's crotch pat and Sarah's fallen angel throw can be done by [4][6][3][2] or [4][6][3].

Likewise, [1][6] moves such as Akira's shin ha can be done by [2][1][4][6] or [1][4][6].

And if you didn't know, now you know.

2. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

It looks harder

3. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Maybe you can try to practice more??? or maybe get a better stick?

hehe /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. Dandy_J

you guys are crazy man those are like street fighter motions there is none easier!

5. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Dude, it looks harder for real.

6. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

nothing's harder about it. practice and get used to it. that's the best i can tell you

7. Dandy_J

you guys are wierdos

8. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yuki-sensei said:

nothing's harder about it. practice and get used to it. that's the best i can tell you

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, except I am perfectly ok with the other way. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. Dandy_J

Well the one I have trouble with is [6][1]. But if I do [6][4][1] it comes out everytime. So I guess this is just for those with special needs like myself. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Get a Pelican stick for yourself.

11. Yuki-sensei

[ QUOTE ]
    maddy said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Yuki-sensei said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, except I am perfectly ok with the other way. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm really glad you didnt take it the other way. if this was a different bbs, i'm sure someone would be insulted by my comment.

12. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yuki-sensei said:
    i'm really glad you didnt take it the other way. if this was a different bbs, i'm sure someone would be insulted by my comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...this IS that BBS you should be worried about.

13. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

All good, Yuki Sensei. After all, practice makes perfect, so you got a good point in your post.

14. Yuki-sensei

Maddy: cool.

Painty_J: heh. this is one of the more mature bbs' that i visit. i'll just not mention places that are worse than this.

15. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

hey Dandy, cool stuff. It will enhance my pad power!

16. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

*runs in*

PAD POWER

*runs out*

17. _MG_

_MG_ Well-Known Member

In a similar vein, I use [4][1][2] to do Akira's stumble throw, which I think actually is easier /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif