1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative Dural Stage

Discussion in 'Console' started by faster 10 lightning, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Altered

Altered Member

XBL:
    AlteredScotsman
    They should've allowed you to play it on the Dojo if you the 50 or 100 stages. It's a bit BS.

2. Optimus_Cack

Optimus_Cack Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SquareNinja
    reminds me of this:

ToyDingo likes this.
  3. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Good lord, nostalgia is a son of a bitch. Dat muzik...

4. 11thKyuGod

11thKyuGod Member

PSN:
    tidrag3
    Space? Lava? PFFT! Don't you fools know! Sega knows it well that the greatest threat to all of us is GRASS. You may think I'm just bluffing when I tell you the horrors of grass! But just imagine, what if grass eats people! There's grass everywhere! We all step on grass, and we have to step it on eventually! You gotta go tot he bathroom, and the only get to the restroom is by walking over the grass THE DEADLY GRASS, and you make it, but you found out that you're a dude, and you're in the women's rest room! Why? GRASS!

But in all seriousness, I guess the reason they don't add the cool Dural Stages on like Versus mode, is because of lag concerns through online. Though, why don't add it on like the local VS mode is a mystery.