1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Am i too late?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by sakurasanta86, Apr 23, 2018.

1. sakurasanta86

sakurasanta86 New Member

I finally have some time set up, in the midst of getting everything i was planning for to become more self sufficient in my personal life, i have time to learn this game and play on a more serious level. But why? Only because this is personal, i love deep fighting games. A new game might come along at some point, as of now nobody knows. Regardless of the future, i want to get good at this game in the now, for my own entertainment. Am i too late? Can i reach the feeling of accomplishment playing and finally breaking through the wall of understanding in this game? I often found that feeling playing with others at my level, but it seems like in this game i just have to play against vets who are still around to get any good.

I played a bit in this game before tekken 7 came out( my original fighter game), under a different GT:The Poise Demon, so shout out to those i played with back then, Jason Elbow AKT and STL_Tim in the list of those along with a few kage players i can't really recall. I was getting alright at the game but then jumped into tekken just to be dissapointed with the most user friendly fighting game in the tekken series, i had to leave.

Now i am back here looking for help, help in understanding, and help in finding that great feeling of self-expression when you finally live the fundamentals you've been only reading about. We learn the most through experience, and im not finding that right now playing against the cpu....Can i get some help? Any noob reading this and feeling the same dont hesitate to hmu, we can make something happen!!!

Thanks for being such a welcoming community overall, looking forward to responses from noobs and vets alike

oneida likes this.
  2. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    It's never too late to come back to VF bruh. Good to see you again Poise! I had wondered what happened to you! What ever questions you have I'll be more then happy to answer!