1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

AMK Funland

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feii, Jan 16, 2002.

1. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    huh?i got training hahaha.tomo we play longer lahz.hehehe.

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

what time are you coming down tomorrow?

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Yesterday was quite fun but only I, Zhifeng(Shun), Kiat, Alan, Genie and you. Think that place is really cheap but i remember last time they sell $15 cards with 40 credits. That will really save us some cash. Pity only one machine. Have to queue up. Air-con directly above. Nobody challenged us. The people there are more obsessed with Kof2002.

4. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    prolly in the afternoon after 2.maybe we all go talk to the manager tomo ask him if put one more machine see how.guess he'll do it if the turnout is good.one game 30 cents ++ of cos cheap.haha.

5. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Ya, i read that the Air-con is directly blowing at VF4 machine... Can u ask the Auntie to remove that air-con? And oso request the management to slot the software into a back to back challenge machine? (Joking) I think we'll get 'f@#%) by the management... Look as though we own the plc...

6. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Buaaa haa haa haa.. I was at Bugis on 19Jan and 20Jan. Soooooooooo quiet at the VF4 section..... feel like going to AMK to look for "fight" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Anyhow, I will see how the AMK jamboree going along. If everybody seems going there, I have to shift my "arcade" location /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

SG-Lion

7. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

SG-Lion,

ya, you should come to AMK cuz I dun think I going to bugis soon. Hey maybe you can tell the Korean/Japanese guy to come to AMK if you see him. Danny and Shun lives in the north. Kiat got GF in AMK /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I live in the north too. And so does feii and his friend.

AMK not bad lah. but one machine so have to queue...

8. proto

proto Member

Any one in the West

Hey, gd new at AMK, anyone play over @ Marina Square or Bukit Panjang Plaza.

I always enjoy a gd match with fellow VF player.

9. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    Re: Any one in the West

hehe.AFAIK i noe ken(Sg-Lion),Kiat are staying in the west area.most of the ppl i noe are staying in the north.be down at amk later at 3pm to meet danny.wanna come along?

10. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Wah kaoz after so many times we have met, I am still known to you only as "Wei Hao's friend"!? How about Seth? =P

11. Arahat

Arahat Member

Re: Any one in the West

hi proto u play often at bk panjang?
    the machine there is always empty..drop mi a pm if u wish to hook up with someone to sparr..
    cheers

12. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
  13. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    tua me say u wan come down amk.we were there for like 2 days but no see u ard.

14. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Sorry guys...

btw, seen the newest clip? Kage def Akira 3-2? Awesome display of techniques!!! Catch it b4 it catches u!!!