1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Amusement Act update

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by ghostdog, Jun 8, 2002.

1. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.act-net.org/game/>Amusement Act</a> has updated their site. This time it's two new movies.

Enjoy!!! .D

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Oops, I missed the first three movies in this 5/25 series. Does anyone have this archived...?

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I am on dial up, are these movies worth downloading?

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I'm having problems downloading 0525FINAL-5.wmv (the 11 M clip). The other clip, 0525FINAL-4.wmv shows a Lau-Jeff matchup. Jeffry gets reamed by Lau. If I remember correctly, there's nothing ground breaking in this one, but overall it has some decent action.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

got em, I need the upload account set up again for the new FTP. Arrange?

PS to ghostdog: got #5, getting some of those clips from rizm and co. is a pain in the ass. The movie is of the same reaming 89% lau having a close match with a fairly wily lei fei. The only things I think I got out of the movie is: 1. It looks like you can roll out of the stomp when lei fei does (Float) --> u/f+K+G --> stomp ... then again maybe height is a factor. The other thing is that buffering b,f motions a lot and looking for openings to do a minor counter (or out of the blue) b,f+P seems pretty useful with lau. b,f+P --> pounce.. pretty good damage from a relatively safe move.