Amusement Act update

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by ghostdog, Jun 8, 2002.

1. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.act-net.org/game/>Amusement Act</a> has updated their site. This time it's two new movies.

Enjoy!!! .D

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Oops, I missed the first three movies in this 5/25 series. Does anyone have this archived...?

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I am on dial up, are these movies worth downloading?

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I'm having problems downloading 0525FINAL-5.wmv (the 11 M clip). The other clip, 0525FINAL-4.wmv shows a Lau-Jeff matchup. Jeffry gets reamed by Lau. If I remember correctly, there's nothing ground breaking in this one, but overall it has some decent action.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

got em, I need the upload account set up again for the new FTP. Arrange?

PS to ghostdog: got #5, getting some of those clips from rizm and co. is a pain in the ass. The movie is of the same reaming 89% lau having a close match with a fairly wily lei fei. The only things I think I got out of the movie is: 1. It looks like you can roll out of the stomp when lei fei does (Float) --> u/f+K+G --> stomp ... then again maybe height is a factor. The other thing is that buffering b,f motions a lot and looking for openings to do a minor counter (or out of the blue) b,f+P seems pretty useful with lau. b,f+P --> pounce.. pretty good damage from a relatively safe move.