1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

An absolute pantload of new clips you probably missed.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, May 28, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Including Chibita.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~fantasy/movie/index.htm>http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~fantasy/movie/index.htm</a>

Bottom link is chibita.
    I'm still DLing them all, so no comments other than there are a lot.

2. CainMarko

CainMarko Member

Unfortunately the links dont seem to work, are they mirrored some where else by chance?

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

It says:
    All files uploaded at once would be too big (heavy) so only two at a time are available. The final match (bottom movie) will stay up continuously.

Although I can't seem to download that one either. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I was able to DL half the clips fine, and got errors on the other half. Using a DL accelerator didn't seem to bother the site. Next to the links that work, the site owner has helpfully put "UP!". There are only three working chibitas. But hey, he loses in one of them, that's worth a look.

Anyway all the clips are mirrored on <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org>ftp://vf.dyndns.org</a> and there are a few other random ones I've come across. Have a glance. Unfortunately a lot of the FantasyVF clips aren't so hot (3 dans) but even so... once in a while a 3 dan will have a really nifty trick/flowchart/brilliant moment that makes the match interesting.

5. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I'm in total open-mouthed awe at those Chibita clips. His reaction time has stepped up even more in those. Those b,b+k combos are insane. He's so fast!! Even when he lost that one match, he was still kicking ass.

Can't wait till those other Chibita clips on the page will be available.

Thanks, CreeD, for the link tip!

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

The match where he loses was the final match. I can't believe that twat took his card out before playing. Hehe... wanker. CreeD -- you should cut off the first few seconds of the video. Don't give him the honor of having beaten Chibita. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

More clips up, including a couple of new chibita clips.
    Check the 5/18 and the bottom link for the new stuff.

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

That "twat" and "wanker" you are referring to is Madaime Chiaky!! Do you know who he is? But, I am not surprised he decided not to use his VF.net card, considering how hard it is to advance to Dragon God and how easy it is to fall to the bottom branch. It`s hard for me to see, but if I`m not wrong they are both Thunder Gods.

9. Vicious666

i was under the impression that Chibita was an Emperor with Lion. Am I wrong? I can't read Japanese so I don't know.

10. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

not sure how i got to the link below. I started w/ <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> link and after putting it through babel fish and clicking wherever it did not say:<font color=white>no movie</font color=white> i arrived in this sweet load of cool fast VF4 ver. C stuff very easy to follow, super fast download at 3PM EST in USA. Movie 15 as an example: <font color=red>Lion vs Lion</font color=red> one is a 71% winner the other: 44%. Nice Wolf player: movies<.2 and 3. Movie 10 and 13 is an interesting Lei fighter. 14 is a must see Lau vs lau movie for those that enjoy Lau battles.
    There is also an unrated Sarah and an interesting Shun.
    http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~fantasy/movie/2002_05_19_fb/index.htm the last link is awesome: <font color=blue> chibita vs napolean jacky </font color=blue> as <font color=orange>CreeD</font color=orange> sad above it is the last mpeg on bottom of page.<font color=black> jaw-dropping </font color=black>battle.

11. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Vicious666>Use a Translator under the Links section.

12. Vicious666

FYI
    the 5th and 6th chibita clips are active now...more crazy vf action.