1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ANDROID GAMES

Discussion in 'General' started by GodEater, Nov 4, 2011.

1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

amma modify the first post to reflect that this thread is all about the world of android games.

Wind Up Knight
    Anyone else playng this awesome sidescroller. Not sure if it is available for all you iPhone princesses out there but if it is you can be sure Steve Jobs invented it first.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Wind Up Knight.

Get it from the market - it is free and if you don't blow your earned game cash on nonsense it stays free as you can unlock the other three worlds with game gold.

It is awesome.

2. GodEater

Re: android: wind up knight

hey, did you steal a glimpse at my topic title or the content in my post? just checking because it seems like you didn't. at all.

3. GodEater

no. pretty sure you just don't get it.

4. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay

I'll have a look at this when i get home. Is it anything like muffin knight? That's another good game.

5. GodEater

6. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3

LOOOOOOOOOLLL @ TENGU! [​IMG]

GE i just DLed it. AWESOME [​IMG]

7. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay

Is there an android games thread? can this be it if there isn't? I recommend baseball superstars 2. I'm not even into baseball, but i think it's an amazing game.

8. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Gonna check it out now... Try 3rd Blade also if you haven't. Very Decent game.