1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anger managment

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Shadowdean, Oct 30, 2000.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Just reading through almost every thread here, hostility has reared it's ugly head. This is not healthy for a gaming community such as here; which I like to think of as tightly knit. Maybe instead of attacking each other and jumping down each other's throats - we could try to use constructive critism? I know I am guilty from time to time of getting drawn in, or starting a on line bitch at the other guy fest - but hey...I think we can all be civil.

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

go fuck yourself, josh.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I think we're alright actually. If anyone takes this stuff way too seriously, they can go think about it... But I think everyone is just saying how they feel, they might get a little emotionally involved, but I think we are all reasonable people.

At least we've not degraded to the types of posts you see on, say, the IGN Boards/images/icons/smile.gif

In almost every argument, there's been some reasonable purpose in the message. Some might look up to some purposes while scoffing at others, but that's a subjective issue. Just don't let the arguments ruin your normal life and you're fine/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Now *that* made me laugh my ass off!!

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

5. Shadowdean

Well shit, is that a invitation? Didn't knew you swung that way lol

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

oh for crying out loud.

i said go fuck yourself. _your-self_. not: "come fuck me, josh."

you really are an idiot.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    LOL! man, I need an advil! :)

8. Emil

Emil Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree with you more Josh!

-Emil

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey emil!
    Your akira still pissing everyone off? ;)
    Josh: You're one to talk about being civil, friend. There's a reason why I moved you to my ignore list. If you mean by doing as you say and not as you do, that's understandable.

-sa

10. Shadowdean

LOL...this is now hysterical..
    to quote a game "anger"

11. clopin

clopin Well-Known Member

isn't that a fact.

// clopin
    join #vfhome on the EFnet IRC network

12. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Thank you .............for making me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

brumm,brumm,brumm,............

13. nascarbryant

Hey if someone needs a psycology-student to solve some problems ...............maybe I can help........

brumm,brumm,brumm,............shut up or jacky is gona kick your assess so hard that you kiss the moons!!!!!

14. nascarbryant

Well i agree partialy with you, at least for the newcomers who should be introduced to VF..........we should not stomp on their feet if they talk some rubish...........remember one of our goals is to show all the people out there how fantastic "THE MOTHER OF ALL 3D FIGHTERS" is.............and thats easier beeing friendly...................

P.S but some hostylity keeps the house alive doesn't it sometimes................

brumm,brumm,brumm,...........No way you can stop jacky kicking the asses of newcomers so hard that they kiss the moons.......

15. Guest

Guest Guest

You're getting cooler by the moment josh.
    Keep up the good work.

16. Shadowdean

I learned from the best Eric.