1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Another 6 new movies at TBzone

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by AkiraKidWannaBe, Oct 22, 2001.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

His Lei looked insane but I was also really impressed with his Jacky. No doubt, this kid can play.

One question that I have though.

If you can still triple escape, and with the modified reversal system....against Jacky, if you're Akira, Pai or Aoi, can't you do:

b/d+P+K -> b+P+G -> d/f+P+G to avoid Jacky's BKC, knee, b,f+P+G throw and his d/f+P+G and d/f,d/f+P+G throws?!

That defense looks mighty powerful to me.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

P.S.

I *think* his new throw is d/f P G, not really sure. Also, I meant f,b P G throw, sorry.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Do you have an FTP program? If so I will have all those movies by tonight at
    ftp://142.167.17.201
    ... all the TBzone movies are the ones with names like Akira(moonsuk)_vs_Lei(shinz).avi ... they all have blah vs. blah with moonsuk, shinz, or rikioh in them.
    (there may be others, look around)...

As for aol messing with your downloader, what are you using? Windows or Mac? If it's windows I can probably help you. For now, try this -

http://202.30.101.222/vf4/download/korea/wolf(shinz)_vs_akira(moonsuk)5.AVI

and then, see that five at the end of the filename? After downloading that movie, replace it with 4 and that's another movie, then replace it with three, there's another. I don't want to copy and paste all the shortcuts so start with those three and get back to me about the aohell problem. Maybe we can get it straightened out.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>