1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Another 9 new movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by AkiraKidWannaBe, Oct 23, 2001.

1. AkiraKidWannaBe

AkiraKidWannaBe Well-Known Member

TBzone posted another 9 movies.
    Four movies feature Shun (Shinz) vs. Akira (Moonsuk)
    Five movies feature Wolf (Shinz) vs. AKira (Moonsuk).

When can we see AkiraKid (Shinz)'s Akira ^_^ ?
    Maybe, we have to call him now Shinz.
    Anyway, he is not a kid anymore. He is a college boy now.
    Man, time really flies.
    I am getting old with VF ^_^...
    Aren't you?

2. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

there is a new movie of chibita vs gerira (aoi) in quicktime format under the japan download section. chibita wins 3-2.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://202.30.101.222/vf4/download/japan/japan.html>http://202.30.101.222/vf4/download/japan/japan.html</A>

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Chingdude, Thanks for keeping us updated/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Much appreciated!

4. AkiraKidWannaBe

AkiraKidWannaBe Well-Known Member

Man, they updated another 9 movies featuring Akira, Lei, Wolf, Pai and Lion.
    Enjoy...

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Because of past negligence, I'm gonna break yet another posting guideline.

AK-Wannabe (hehehe), thank you for the notices and updates especially! Sorry for forgetting to thank you as well, wasn't intended./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

6. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Well-Known Member

Damnit, why does it always have to be TBZone? I can't read their stuff!! *decides to switch from taking Spanish to taking Japanese so he can read TBZone*

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

7. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

*decides to switch from taking Spanish to taking Japanese so he can read TBZone*

TBZone is a Korean site. I don't know how well your Japanese would work with the translation.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=orange>DOG</font color=orange>

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Not to mention all the stuff is in nice, clear, English graphics. "Download" ... "Korea Act 1" "Korea Act 2" "Japan" ....how hard is THAT... sheesh.
    Just so I don't come off like a snot, here's something that should help the original poster: All the TBZone moves (well, the most recent 60 or so) are on my ftp server at:

ftp://142.167.17.176

The new TBZone movies are in the New TBZone folder, that's the most recent batch of 30 or so. They are almost all available in both mpg and avi formats.
    The rest are in the Old TBZone folder.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

9. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Thanks. I managed to mirror this clip at VF4fx, for those of you who might have problems downloading from either TBZone or VF4 Movie Warehouse.

[​IMG]

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Shinz's Shun doesn't look good at all and his Wolf isn't as advanced as Rikioh's. I just noticed that Wolf's GS no longer takes half life! Yikes! One thing that I saw and really liked was Wolf charging his shoulder tackle, canceling and then GSing. Pretty sweet.

BTW, there are even more movies uploaded for Oct. 25 (I don't know if these have been advertized yet; sorry if they have). Man, TBZ is putting up these clips at a frightening pace. A lot of them aren't really worth downloading though (Shinz's Shun ones especially...yawn).

11. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Shinz' wolf scared me. The cancel into shrm was evil.
    His shun was adequate. With all the option select throw escapes, look at how
    many P+G's he landed. He was nuclear red by the end of the round. I noticed
    DP also increases after the round is over if you drink. 3 free DP per round.
    Best of 7 must be really fun if it goes to 7... like 20-40 DP aieee..

Now his aoi... his aoi just blew :)

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>