1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

another aoi ?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by baobab, Oct 31, 1999.

1. baobab

baobab Well-Known Member

XBL:
    surgical donuts
    when aoi's back is turned, what exactly can she reverse? i heard mid and high attacks but i can only seem to get the high ones against the computer. are the mid ones just tougher to get or can she do them at all?

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

As far as I know it's only high attacks. Cant remember if it works on elbows or not, but definitely not mid kicks. The only real use I've seen for this one is against Kages that get carried away and do f+P+G, DP. Aoi counters the upper after cartwheel.

Nutlog

3. clopin

clopin Well-Known Member

aoi can only reverse high from TT. her added versitility is that she can reverse high punches as well and high kicks. most common use is after exchange throws on aoi including jeff's "ax-kick", shun's chowan or sliding upper, and ryu's sho-ryu-ken, i mean kage's dragon punch upper.

of course, this information is available on the virtua project movelist <http://www.cgocable.net/~kbcat/xaoi.htm>.

-clopin
    join #vfhome on the EFnet IRC network

4. baobab

baobab Well-Known Member

XBL:
    surgical donuts
    thnaks for the info. i've got a couple of movelists off the net(including the one from virtua project) and i'm not sure which of them is the most accurate. guess i've just got to keep going through them. BTW clopin, do you have an advise for beginning aoi players?