1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

another error

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by GLC, Jun 24, 2002.

1. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I'm getting the following error while clicking on main index:

SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT L_Board,L_Last FROM w3t_Last WHERE L_Username = 'GLC' Can't open file: 'w3t_Last.MYD'. (errno: 145) Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource /usr/www/users/vfighter/versuscity/mysql.inc.php on line 83

I use IE 5.0 - cleaning cache, cookies, forced reload, rebooting didn't help. There were also similar error in other pages but I can't remember them.

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: VFDC MEMBERS-READ THIS POST

I know I am supposed to be in retirement...but fate is cruel.

Anyway....just wanna let everyone know that Myke is currently being held up by a very important matter n he will be away for the next few days.

So right now, we will have to put up with the errors for the time being.

On Myke's behalf, I ask for everyone's patience and thank you all for understanding.

That is all.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Problem fixed

Problem fixed. One of the tables in the database was somehow corrupted and needed repair. No posts should have been lost.

I'll be back at the end of the week.