1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Another possible Joystick option...

Discussion in 'Console' started by vf4akira, Mar 18, 2002.

1. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Being almost impossible to find a VF4 Hori stick, I found a pretty decent joystick that should be more readily available in the US. It's the Blaze twin shock. It's about the closest US distributed stick to the Hori I've ever seen (except Namco stick of course), complete with clicky joysticks! It's a dual setup (more than what I need), but I've never seen a single setup for this particular stick. Not bad for $30. I've owned many sticks (mostly Hori and Sega) and I'd have to say that this Blaze setup feels pretty close to Namco stick. I still like the Saturn Virtua Stick and DC stick better because the stick is longer than the namco and blaze. It makes it easier to use for people like me who hold the stick "underhanded" or palm up.

Unfortunately I haven't played VF4 much with a joystick. Right now I'd say I'm better with the Dual Shock. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif