1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Bugs/Glitches in VF4?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Ura_Bhan, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Ura_Bhan

Ura_Bhan Member

I remember VF3tb having a few bugs, here are a couple if u cant remember:-

- Shuns Raft would "turn" over if two players were to move on the edges

- In Kage's Stage if u play as Lau and "Ring Out" an opponent
    stand on the edge and tap forward just before the camera zooms on to Lau he would fall through the ring (This never worked on the UK version, but seen pictures of it in "Games Master" magazine on the Jap version)

I wonder if there are similar bugs in VF4 or has the game been released bug free, which is good.

2. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

The only bug I heard of in VF4 is the ver. B "crazy Aoi" bug.

3. Ura_Bhan

Ura_Bhan Member

whats this crazy aoi bug?

r there n e clips available 2 download?

4. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

well ive been playing vf4 only from mid dec an i hav seen loads of missed hits!!! its nearly as bad as sf alpha 3 missed hits!!! you cant even hit jeffery when hes missed a pounce!

5. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

well ive been playing vf4 only from mid dec an i hav seen loads of missed hits!!! its nearly as bad as sf alpha 3 missed hits!!! you cant even hit jeffery when hes missed a pounce!

Try a move wif long hit detection, attacks with series of continuation or alter your timing of your attack.

E.g. Akira's DBC, Dlpm
    Kage's f,f+PKG, f,f+KG
    Lau's d/f,d/f+PPP...
    Jeff's KKP
    Lion's b,d/f+P

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Tap b,b+P. Then tap d (or u)+P+K. Then do this again. Then execute a turn toward (TT) attack (d/b+K... d+K.. or d+P). Then press P+K+G all at the same time during the TT attack to cancel it.

For more info, use the search function, enter "aoi bug", select "posts newer than 3 months", and click "search". Or use the link below, in case you don't feel like searching for the thread yourself:

ftp://vf.dyndns.org/RECENT%20VF%20MOVIES/ and you should be able to see it. Hurry up bfore the ftp site shuts down.

7. Ura_Bhan

Ura_Bhan Member

LOL man this realy is a bad bug.......it seems to ruin the shine of VF4

(They should fire the testing team)

8. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

The bug has been taken out of version C.