1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any good combos for Lion???

Discussion in 'Lion' started by lynxdark, Jul 16, 2004.

1. lynxdark

lynxdark Member

I would like to have everyone's opinion on this subject. I getting sick of using the same combo over and over again. Here is some of them I use:
    [6][6][P][4][6][P]+[K][P][P], [4][3][P][2_][P][3][P][P], [4][4][K][P]+[K][P][4][6][P]+[K][P], [4_][P]+[K][P][4][6][P]+[K][P][P]. Some of these combo has to be a counter hit or whatever. I get my butt kicked by my nephew most of the time.

2. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

There are some essentials in Ice-9's Lion Dojo , but playing decent Lion means being bitchy tricky. Look out for Lion replays in Media, especially for Chibita, and iirc Atsushi played a cool Lion in Atsushi (lion) vs Myke (kage).

3. lynxdark

lynxdark Member

Thanks , but i have seen myke's post a year ago.
    I was hoping for more combos to play around in a match.

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

The dojo will help. As well as the built-in combos for Lion's Training Mode to add variety.

Where in Ontario are you located?

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>

5. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

damn i should really join the toronto arcade scene...

<--- mississauga

(shoryuken held an event here last year 5 min walk from my house, and i didn't go, pathetic)

6. lynxdark

lynxdark Member

Would you believe Kenora?? lol

7. Cheath

Cheath Member

well what I do is after every move (like [6][6][K][K]) I follow up with [2_][K][K]

8. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

If you read more what this site has to offer and if you play more people you'll realize that [2]+[K],[K] is not guaranteed.

9. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Go to free training, then to moves list , then press X or O and vóila, you are in the heavenly *combo search mode*! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Search for combos that hit specifically your nephews favourite characters and prepare to tear him apart! Lion has tons of character specific combos. You should also do some situation training to see whenever your opponent does a throw counterable move. Study your moves list like it was the dearest thing in your life.

10. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Cheath said:

well what I do is after every move (like [6][6][K][K]) I follow up with [2_][K][K]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explains why you get owned straight-up all the time.