1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

any Jacky 70+ dmg normal combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Kylin, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Kylin

Kylin Member

I could not do any 70+ normal combo with mid weight opponent
    for combo start with [4_][K]+[G] or [3_]+[K] already try the advice combo tactics in game

Is Jacky tone down or something?

2. Ragnafrak

Ragnafrak Well-Known Member

if you mean normal hit combos by "normal combos" then no.. their probably aren't any.. since most characters in the game can't get 70+ damage off of normal hits against midweights

if you don't mean "normal hit combos" then i assure you.. there are plenty of combos that start with counter hits that are 70+ dmg

f+K MC -> F+P,G -> f+P,P,d+K (closed stance)
    b+K+G MC -> F+P,G -> b+P+K,P,K (closed stance)
    b+K+G MC -> F+P,G -> K,K (open stance)
    df,df+K MC -> b+P+K,P,G -> ub+K+G (closed stance)
    df,df+K MC -> b+P+K,P,G -> df,df+K (open stance)
    P+K,P MC -> F+P,G -> ub+K+G (either stance)
    df+P+K MC -> (hit-throw) P+G -> df+K (ground kick)

open stance meaning both characters' chests are facing the screen (or away from the screen) and closed stance meaning the characters' chests are facing opposite sides

3. Alpha

Alpha Member

I'm sorry, but I'm new - what does "MC" equal?

4. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Alpha said:

I'm sorry, but I'm new - what does "MC" equal?

[/ QUOTE ]

MC = major counter (when a move interupts another move during the other move's execution)

do not get this confused with:

mC = minor counter (when a move hits another move during the other moves recovery period)

5. Black_Devil99

Black_Devil99 Member

actually a combo that i found out that did more than 70 or more normally was [6][6][K] [6][6][K] [8][P]
    If you do this right it will do more than 70

6. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Black_Devil99 said:

[6][6][K] [6][6][K] [8][P]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate it when ppl make up stagger combos that even a 2 yr old can recover out of /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    the only possible way i can achieve a 70 w/jacky <font color="red"> normally </font> is the wall.

7. Black_Devil99

Black_Devil99 Member

well sry i haven't had the game as long as you and all i have played is against is computers and it almost always works agaist them

8. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

Dude, just ignore any belligerant responses here. Some of these people can be a little babyish about things. Let's not be dickish, fellas. Peace.

9. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

only combo i know of where jacky can break 70 on normal hit is [3][3]+[K],[6]+[P][P],[7]+[K]+[G] on lightweights does 75 or something.

10. MrSeoul

MrSeoul New Member

This comes close for heavies, 67 dmg, but you have to land the down attack. MC it'll break 70 dmg, although I haven't tried it so I can't tell you exactly how much.
    [3][3][K] -> [P][P][K] -> [3][K]

EDIT: That's open stance, by the way.

11. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Last hit can be tech rolled.

12. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yo yo lf, don't forget about

[3][3][K], [6_][P],[K][P][2][K]

or vs Aoi

[3][3][K],[4][K][K],[6_][P][P][6][P]

Edit: gah my bad, you guys are talking about normal hit combos, but nonetheless these worth mentioning /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

lol..i remembered ur expression when u first saw that particular combo againsts Aoi

^0^

14. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yes YES, at Shinjuku sportland where my god (Haijin) pulled it out vs this Aoi player. He went to beat that guy up for 10 games straight, my hero! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Jerky said:

you guys are talking about normal hit combos, but nonetheless these worth mentioning /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to point out to Jerky: please learn how to play a character first before starting giving advices to other people.
    this also goes to the person who goes by the gay alias: "SiYkO". These two people lacks any actual vf skills. They constantly bombard the forums with their insignificant yet erroneous comments/information.

In the words of the Shangster, Please stfu noobie.

16. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Who said you could take my cock out of your mouth to speak?

omg omg quick! - * What do you do after 4k+g hits?!? *

17. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

maddy does 8P

18. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

just come to the realization that when someone beats you 70% of the times with 4 different characters, he is better than you... KEEP ON CRYING!!

19. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Either that, or he's trying to grow his e-penis.

Your call.

20. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    KEEP ON CRYING!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting old, see you tonight friend.

Paintyj don't encourage Shang please.