Any NC players?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by High_Voltage, Apr 28, 2002.

1. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Just trying to find out if there is anybody on this board from North Carolina. I am from Durham.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey High_Voltage, I am a Dukie but unfortunately will be leaving NC in a couple of weeks!

3. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

uh oh Go Duke! lol

Are you graduating or are you coming back in the fall.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Graduating...

5. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Ya well congrats man. Well worth the time put into it lol. Shame it is so close to that time cause I know it is way to hectic a time of the year for you to do anything at all. Well once again congrats.

I know there have to be a few other VF4 players in NC.

6. mindelixir

mindelixir Well-Known Member

NC does represent. Perhaps the illest Jeff in all the land resides in Charlotte. That's me UNCC student and I would love to be defeated on a PS2 or arcade around. Looking for some high level play, (crouch dash canceling and buffering, sick combos, mindgames and whatnot.) I got a jeff with a bag of tricks unheard of so if there's any takers, I'll drive to your house or meet you at the arcade.

7. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Great Excellent. See I really don't go to Charlotte much cause the comp there in other games is not too good compared to what I get in Durham. However nobody plays VF4 in Durham.

I might have to make a trip to Charlotte now lol. I know that Fun Fun Fun also has a VF4 cab. Not sure on the condition of it. I have a friend in Fayetville who is gonna check on it for me.
    Once my house is finished being remodeled I don't mind having the company.

Hopefully we can get together sometime soon and hopefully I can learn a thing or two lol.

8. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I study at UNCC too, but I will go back home during summer one. Actually, I will leave this Thursday, since my last exam is Wednesday.

I will be glad to meet you for some VF sessions when I come back on July /versus/images/icons/smile.gif. Are you going to be there? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ice-9 : I wish you the best of luck buddy, and hope you succeed in your life. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif And don't stop playing VF4... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif