1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any NC players?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by High_Voltage, Apr 28, 2002.

1. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Just trying to find out if there is anybody on this board from North Carolina. I am from Durham.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey High_Voltage, I am a Dukie but unfortunately will be leaving NC in a couple of weeks!

3. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

uh oh Go Duke! lol

Are you graduating or are you coming back in the fall.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Graduating...

5. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Ya well congrats man. Well worth the time put into it lol. Shame it is so close to that time cause I know it is way to hectic a time of the year for you to do anything at all. Well once again congrats.

I know there have to be a few other VF4 players in NC.

6. mindelixir

mindelixir Well-Known Member

NC does represent. Perhaps the illest Jeff in all the land resides in Charlotte. That's me UNCC student and I would love to be defeated on a PS2 or arcade around. Looking for some high level play, (crouch dash canceling and buffering, sick combos, mindgames and whatnot.) I got a jeff with a bag of tricks unheard of so if there's any takers, I'll drive to your house or meet you at the arcade.

7. High_Voltage

High_Voltage New Member

Great Excellent. See I really don't go to Charlotte much cause the comp there in other games is not too good compared to what I get in Durham. However nobody plays VF4 in Durham.

I might have to make a trip to Charlotte now lol. I know that Fun Fun Fun also has a VF4 cab. Not sure on the condition of it. I have a friend in Fayetville who is gonna check on it for me.
    Once my house is finished being remodeled I don't mind having the company.

Hopefully we can get together sometime soon and hopefully I can learn a thing or two lol.

8. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I study at UNCC too, but I will go back home during summer one. Actually, I will leave this Thursday, since my last exam is Wednesday.

I will be glad to meet you for some VF sessions when I come back on July /versus/images/icons/smile.gif. Are you going to be there? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ice-9 : I wish you the best of luck buddy, and hope you succeed in your life. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif And don't stop playing VF4... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif