1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Oklahoma players out there?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by smb, Aug 29, 2008.

1. smb

smb Well-Known Member

Other than mine brother, of course.

2. kil

kil Well-Known Member

XBL:
    kildamonk
    goodluck w/ VF in OK man when i was living there not much VF was going on then so.. good hunting.

3. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I saw this thread and got really excited, then i saw how old it was lol. Anyway I'm hoping I can find some people in or around the OKC metro area to play VF with. Message me here or on XBL if you're interested.

4. Mr_Rellik

Mr_Rellik Member

I know of two VF players in OKC. Three possibly I'll search you out on XBOX later bpack12. I live in TX now but still play online with them.

5. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I work at night so I'm usually online in the early afternoon or late at night. So if I don't get back to you right away it's because I'm at work. I get off at 11:00 so I'll be home and online by midnight.
    I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.