1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Pai Peoplez?

Discussion in 'Pai' started by EmiDaBGirl, May 2, 2002.

1. EmiDaBGirl

EmiDaBGirl New Member

Any people here who like and use Pai Chan? She's my fave character. ^.^ Hehehe...

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Oh GOD! SilePai's lost twin sister is here!

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Do you breakdance?

4. Kori_Hakubi

Kori_Hakubi New Member

I kick bootay with Pai! ^_^ She and Lau are about the only characters I use... I've gotten my Pai, Misaki, up to 7th Dan today... Yay!

5. IhateJackygrr

IhateJackygrr New Member

I finnaly got my pai, nivia to master ranking yesterday and i feel wonderful, i defeated the seven high kings, even my nemisi Jacky and Lau, and got my orbs, but i created another person to store some of my orbs on so i can get anyone their orb items,

6. Miss_Marvel

Miss_Marvel New Member

Hey, I'm a Pai user...And I'm a chick...right now I got her up to Conquerer with 4 Orbs. My win ratio is 95%...Pretty damn good, huh? I also use Sarah and Aoi....Oh, and I hate Jacky...the CPU cheats his butt off! Peace!

7. Gash

Gash New Member

I've used Pai since the first game, she rocks!!

8. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!!!Chicks play virtua fighter i didnt know chicks were interested in games,an a 95%win ratio with Pai is pretty good,better than mine /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif

9. pai_man

pai_man New Member

I love my hot Apple Pai!

10. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

I'm trying to learn pai and i wonder if you people could give me some tips. you know, what the most usefull moves are and such. thx. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Jeezus. Go to the Pai section of this site. Read the Pai dojo - that's what it's there for!

12. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

don't think that's for kumite.

13. LtTitan

LtTitan Well-Known Member

Its for tips, strategies, and combos. Which you asked for...

14. Locke

Locke Well-Known Member

I started off with kage as my main fighter in VF2. Then came VF3 and I got my ass kicked many times by this arrogant but deadly pai player. That's when I decided to pick up Pai as my main player. Well, like they said..If you cant beat them, join them! Now my pai can really kick asses. Pai is easy to pickup, deadly fast and can be very unpredictable in the hands of godly players. Her only downsides are her low damage hits and she floats like a feather on MC.

15. EmiDaBGirl

EmiDaBGirl New Member

Wow...I haven't come here in a while. Yes, I'm learning how to breakdance (for whoever asked). And YES chicks play VF4...I happen to be one of them. Muahahaha!!!! Pai 4 lyfe~!!

16. cbs

cbs Member

pai since vf 2, keep em on their toes and youll be fine and good luck with breakdanceing /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

17. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

pai since VF 1 but i always get my butt kicked as i dont have the patiance to master fighting games till now ( unless its king of fighters).
    Do pai players find it hard when facing other pai users. I know shes fast but didnt realise how fast she was till my opponent used her.
    Also her low sweeps are so quick now especially her new animation[K]+[G]

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I find it really weird facing pai players i'm just not used to seeing pais moves put right back at me.