1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any VF players in Pittsburgh??

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Bronzefist, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Bronzefist

Bronzefist Member

Ok this is a definite longshot, but I'm just writing to see whether there are in any VF players in/near the Pittsburgh area.

I've recently picked up VF4, so I'm definitely at the "scrub" level, but I'm looking to have some friendly matches with any other players in the area. So far I know of 3 other VF players in Pittsburgh--all of which are either learning the game or have a little experience.

So, if anyone in the area is up for some matches then just reply here or email me at jeymal@yahoo.com We'll most likely be playing on the PS2 for a couple of reasons: 1) its freee /versus/images/icons/smile.gif and 2) Pittsburgh doesnt have any VF4 arcade machines.

I have space in my apartment to accomodate a get-together, so finding a spot to play shouldnt be a problem.

Peace,
    Bronze

2. J_Chuang

J_Chuang Well-Known Member

Well, me and deathcom have played a couple times at his place. Let me know when is a good time. It is good to have some new crowd joining us.

3. Bronzefist

Bronzefist Member

Hey,

Yep I know Deathcom, me and him used to play alot of Soul Calibur together. In fact, I just got done getting schooled by him in VF4 a few days ago /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

He mentioned that there was another Pittsburgh guy who plays VF, and is very good, so that must be you. Well, like I said I'm still in my infant stages, but I'm always up for a few games. Also a friend of mine is learning VF4 along with me, so I'm sure he's up for some new comp as well.

Anyways, I'll definitely keep in contact either through this forum or email. It would be nice if we all could get together for some matches sometime in the near future. Weekends are usually the best for me though.

Peace,
    Bronze