1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody know any REALLY powerful moves for Lion and Jacky?

Discussion in 'Lion' started by lionrulz77, Sep 19, 2002.

1. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="33ffcc"> xaxak likes to : catch throw->up_>df+P,P to mix it up.

P+K->d+K,K+G inspired by <font color="orange"> Sifu So</font color> , who did something like this against me in VF3tb.
    P+K->f+P->bd+K is another stylish variation.
    f+P+K->Back ( to cancel)!->FC_f+P! , etc.
    Click on my name to follow all my posts then seek Jacky post or go to HOME section and click on jacky to find <font color="ffffcc"> Blonde_Ones</font color> revealed flowchart favorites for <font color="blue"> Jacky Bryant</font color> VF4 battle.</font color> <font color="red"> /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

2. I know an amazing Jacky combo (It should work on chars. with Akiras weight best), do:[P],[P],[6],[P],[K],[4],[3],[3],[P]~[6],[K],[K][K],[2_][K][K] and finsh with soccerball kick or the[8_][P] whichever. Also I find that near a wall just do [6][K] followed by lightning kick/storm/low

3. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Wow, thats a long combo. Can you hit someone with this combo? or is it against the CPU? I'm interested.

4. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Somehow I think that's CPU only, as he does KK and then d+KK and u+P at the end /versus/images/icons/smile.gif