1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone come across this?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Gared, May 24, 2002.

1. Gared

Gared New Member

I was starting a Kumite match on the stage with water (don't know which stage is who's). Anywho, the water was lit up with all the colors of the rainbow ! ! Whats up with that? Is it normal?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Its happened to a number of people, there is at least one other thread on the subject on this board. Seems very random; and as yet, nobody knows how to do it on purpose.

3. BananaClips

BananaClips Member

it happened to me yesterday too. i was wondering what's that about.

4. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

I have seen it once, but only after I had gotten all 7 orbs (after I'dd got my item). It never did it again, I stil have all the orbs... Hmmmm, sometimes the orbs are spread out, sometimes close together.... I should probably go research now...

5. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

Ah yes...after that fantastic five minutes... of research, that is... It has nothing to do with orbs, character, rank or version and is probably random...another useless post on another useless topic... hmmm.... might change my signiture to that to save time...