1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone find ou when VF4 will be in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Guest, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Funland is it on yonge? They'll get it right? Anyone want to find out when they expect it?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

jeez. 38 views but no replies! what, do i have to go all the way down there myself? and i thought the vf community in toronto was strong and sharing........boy was i wrong, you guys suck!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know bro i'm not from toronto but, I understand how you feel. Everyday we don't have vf in our arcades the japanese players excel. If I had some info I would tell you.

Kiuju ze Oni

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Toronto players are still pretty active.... I just don't think many of them are reading VFDC anymore (for whatever reason... they could just be busy).

-Chanchai

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

did the thought pass your feeble mind that perhaps no one answered because no one knows?

asshole.

--
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate..."

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Mr. Bunghole

Why are you such an asshole?

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: Mr. Bunghole

because u're an asshole..that's why he's coming down hard on you...

U want respect, u better give it to us first...

Dun go around calling people names just because the Canadians themselves have no idea when VF4 is gonna arrive in Canada.

Jackass

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm not the first anonymous.

9. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

This is getting ridiculuous! From this point on, only registered users may post.

And to the original "Anonymous" poster: you lazy fucking piece of hypocritical shit. I would really love to hear why you can't go to Funland and ask yourself. Better still, why don't you call them, that way you won't have to move your fat lazy ass.

10. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

U know...It only occured to me U mightn't be the first guy.

Well..I'm sorry for going hard on u.
    Sorry~

Nevertheless...the reason for doing so still remains the same.
    I'm glad only registered posters can post now.

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

11. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I think there are a lot of lurkers on here from Toronto.

As far as Funland having VF4. Not yet. But they will for sure - it's Funland...

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>